It’s not surprising then that when faced with building a corporate social media presence, most are turning to Facebook as the answer. Facebook has become the strategy you “won’t get fired for.” I mean how could you? There are over 600 million users on Facebook so there is a good chance that your customers are there just waiting for you to engage them, right? I mean aren’t we all just walking and talking Facebook fans, right? Not necessarily. Here are 6 reasons a company should NOT create a Facebook Fan Page.
- 3 Mission Critical Reasons to Convert Fans and Followers into Email Subscribers
- Super Charge Your Social Media With HootSuite And Google Analytics
- What Zappos Insights Can Teach Us About Social Media Values
- 7 Tips for Selling Executives on Social Media
- Social Media Measurement: What You Are Doing Wrong